Sunday, September 5, 2010

Games For Stroke Patients



I have a new job for 3 months, well, not so new. In the last month I are making the life of squares. Changed the head and I do not think he likes women and not out of the closet, because now is that no worker can give me a ray to go to some areas, which are a 1 hour walk.

I try to see the bright side: walking will help me lose weight.

The only problem is that the sun is killing me.

Anyway. The engineers and workers and even cared about me because as between 3 months and I lost weight, but not much went down. If it weighed about 58 kg, I am now 56 more or less, or 55. I do not know, my scale is messed up, I mark 50 kg but if so you were already casting a lily wand.

The other good thing about this work is that almost did not like, and I have to drink lots of water by heat. Ando in industrial area, you can imagine as I walk, with overalls, helmet, goggles. Poor deluded

the "boss." It sucks the workplace. Envy, gossip, I had enough. I say they "went." The only thing I've uploaded is dead and my boyfriend lol, oh by favorrrr. But they pay me well and I have to endure between now and December to end the contract. I hate to talk to me and say things that not the case, I do not know well.

Turning to another matter. Similar pharmacy sibutramine no longer sells. What ascooo pharmacy! As atrevennnnnnn ¬ ¬ but of course, are now making the sale of artichoke pills, I wonder if truly serve, someone of you have worked?

Saluditoss

0 comments:

Post a Comment