Friday, October 2, 2009

Yak Scooter Wheels Melbourne

to -2 kg

Hello! Lost 2 kg in this week!! I'm at 54, my scale is leaning more towards the 53, but just in case I choose the 54. I hope to lose another 2 kg this week, I'll settle with 1 kilo.

I want to register a career, someone let me know if there are any.

I told my boyfriend that I can not eat any fried stuff or sweets, anything containing sugar, even banana, or soft drinks, etc, etc, I gave a list xD. I made believe I went bilirubin, hahaha, like the song! I believed. It does not hurt to lie about it, but there is no other way to avoid invite me how much food we left we ran into each.

anybody seen the first chapter of Mexico's Next Top Model? Last night I saw it and I've loved, I have my favorite http://mxntm.canalsony.com/participante/andrea-carri% C3% B3n . It's good for inspiration, are every Thursday at 9 or 10 pm on Channel Sony, can not remember the time xD.

Well, thanks for reading, I was passing through their blogs. Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment