Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recycling Containers, Nashville Tn



Sorry for leaving the last race, I had a relapse and could not do much. I'm really very sorry to the people who registered for the race and those who followed. Blocking my blog for personal reasons, I'm very careful now, my boyfriend uses my lap. I got a program to delete the cache, history, cookies and all that it can leave traces of our secrets xD ... The program is also used CCleaner and TuneUp Utilities, TuneUp you delete files from the trash completely, ie no program that makes recovering your files after deleting from the trash. I recommend it because in my lap earlier, but removed the remaining browser history files of pages visited and the people who check my lap found some references to dieting and everything related to anorexia.

Porfis, who knows of any race to be close to me know. Took 3 days with the spinning and taking the Sibu. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment