Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hor Dourves Reception

Remodeling

Hello, I hope you like the new look of my blog, yet to make a change.

I tell you between the spinning for almost a month, but I hurt my neck and left to go one week : S, then turned and went one day to make weight the next day is not that I muscles ache, but I felt very tired. This week will do that, go to spinning in the mornings and two hours of weights in the afternoon. This is because I read that the best way to remove the fat is doing anaerobic exercises. I read that aerobic exercises such as spinning, do burn calories but only during the time that you're doing the exercise, but at the end one for the burn. It is best practice equipment (gym) because when you end the workout, the body is burning fat for up to 6 hours later.

I have many things to do. This is my New Year's resolutions, and spent a month and have not passed any.

  1. Learning to drive. Find
  2. employment (worthy).
  3. English classes.
  4. Lose weight.

Also I have to renew my clothes, but first you have to lose weight. Had to pull my pants size 9, because I came to them: S. I'm still fighting for my health, including healthy eating, eating almost nothing but healthy or eat almost anything.

Well, take care and I'm reading. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment