Returning to the path I want your opinion! Please, please
Hello, precious. And I'm calmer. The problem is this, I can not be alone for long. I start to feel too lonely, though I myself as I may, I do not want to leave my house, but sometimes I get really wanted to leave, even walking and see what's new in stores. No, I'm crazy. Yesterday explodes again, I had a fit of tears and ended up feeling better. Then I felt strange, not knowing exactly why I felt it had no reason.
not talk to my boyfriend, but I felt different, or am I imagining things that are negative.
need your opinion are sincere, please. Tell me what you think the next thing I wrote down a month ago. It's for my boyfriend, but I feel it sounds sappy or too bland. So here I am sorry to write xDDDDDDDD tell when you give it.
Well, see, tell me what you think:
I love you because you filled my empty eyes,
why you made me laugh, mourn and dream.
For you I am a wellspring of emotions:
anguish, sadness, fear, desire.
I live now.
I love you from the first moment I saw you,
where our eyes met,
or perhaps much earlier,
when our bodies were dust,
when the destination was not yet written. (Pfffff, quee ñoñooo)
I was really missing from Adam and Eve.
and now all it takes
is time and space
to love, to care.
0 comments:
Post a Comment