Monday, April 26, 2010
Mini Dv Tape Adapter To Vhs
My boyfriend went to work outside the city, about 9 hours from where I live. Now that I have not time to spare, I join the gym today, I've been putting off because often I've been sick. I would like to be with him, I wish had not left: /
I have a lot of anxiety and do not stop eating, but I promised that when I returned I would not recognize xD Gaining weight has affected me in my self, I say, and I was at my ideal weight and let it go.
I do not think we get to work, this first month will not come ... I have to prepare for the worst, well, what does not kill fat, but as my weight, I will not let go of something good, I hope he thinks the same thing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment