In 57
Very good morning. I tell them I've done in those days. Since April 26 I started the gym, the first two weeks I was fine, very tired and came down only a pound. Two days ago I weighed myself and go, I went down 2 kg. I was happy but I know that the first kilos are liquids. I who have dropped those 2 made me feel stronger and more encouragement to lose many more. Yesterday, well, I'm honest, I ate a clown palette breakfast: S, I went to buy vegetables and fruits, and you know, put chocolates in the boxes and all those cravings. I was later to regret.
For lunch I prepared a salad of lettuce and grated carrot, but I had a fit of rage, typical of me, and kept everything in the fridge. Later I ate only half a block to stand in the gym. I
1 hr and a half of equipment and half an hour of Zumba. Do not take it anymore, I lowered the pressure, I returned to my house before falling faint or vomit, I do not want to arouse suspicion in the gym because they get kicked or have no idea what to bear.
Finally, the result today is that I got a kilo weight and more! ^ ^ I had never felt terror on the scale. I need one more to reach my first goal.
today if I like my salad and fruit only.
I spend for their blogs. Besos!
* I tell them that and got a kilo more, and am in 56. That was Thursday that I went though xD. They told me some pills sold in a pharmacy that his name starts with G, here in Mexico, I'll check what they are, I did not get his name right, but it costs 80 pesos. To see whether sibutramine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment