2 less, missing 11 thousand pardons
I have lost 2 kg in the race where I am. I stopped spinning it as do not eat enough, breakfast only to get through the day and evening and very mild to feed the hungry, jicama or cucumber, can not take much exercise. I'd rather pass out at my house on the street, so I've been falling unos videos de ejercicios. Les paso un link, es de Tae Bo, apenas lo bajarè, en eso estoy. Ya bajè de Batuka, en google lo pueden buscar.
No he visto a mi novio desde hace 4 días, me enojé con él, creo que se està hartando de mi. Ayer le mandé un sms diciéndole que me dijera si ya lo daba por terminado, porque desde el sábado que no me llamaba. No me contestó, me harté de esperar y le marqué hoy. Me dió a entender que está muy ocupado en su trabajo y que sòlo pasan 3 días sin vernos y que ya me estoy muriendo. Qué poca, no? :S Mala onda... Hoy en la tarde y noche me marcó, espero que no lo haga por obligación. Pero sí me dolió imaginar que se había all over. I told myself never again fall in love. I swear by God that this is the last time.
certainly do not know how he got the address of my blog to favorites. My boyfriend used the computer and the internet in my house a few days later that I realized that, in the street I pointed out a girl sùperdelgadita. I love to see it clearly, but to avoid suspicion told him I was very skinny, it did not look good xD, but I said: But just want to be you. Uff, I panicked. Have seen my blog? I do not know how to ask.
Anyway ... Today I drank 2 liters of water, a coffee, a cigarette, 4 breast fajitas, a bit of jicama and that was it, wash some clothes, no exercise, just walking for an hour in the center. Cardiofit will practice tomorrow.
I have been craving tomato slices with salt and lemon xD, I think that's have lunch tomorrow.
Kisses, go ahead.
Here I give you the link:
http://www.taringa.net/posts/salud-bienestar/2630084/TaeBo-para-estar-en-Forma.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment